01 March 2009

Productive Day - Notebooks









Spent quite a few hours today making some notebooks for the upcoming Holy Craft! Fair (assuming I get a confirmation that I have a reserved table... oh, memories of planning the PRFM's in hartford and having annoying people like me email incessantly to 'make sure they have a table reserved'). Made over 10 books I guess, used up a bunch of paper, and played around with some of the letraset letters I have (oooh so many sheets, loves it). Also finished Aubrey's mixtape box, but must refrain from posting pictures before he sees it in person - can't ruin the surprise!!!

I usually price these between $5 and $10, and I always sell a bunch anytime I do a craft fair.

2 comments:

bob said...

i still have mine

jAm said...

wonderful work so fun to look at and follow around with the eye

More

LINKS: Eating A Hobo - Spool Spectrum - This Moi - Wasted Youth Sound System - Weekend Party Update - Besty Q. Bramble - Todo Mundo - Rogue Femme Art - Holy Craft! Fair
Creative Commons License
This work by Rattfink Press/Ellen Arnstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

Free Blog Counter