17 June 2009

Mass Market Spring '09

Mass Market was great. While I didn't feel totally prepared and still sort of wish I had made more hardcover books (especially more with the bike cover!), my table looked great and I had more than enough stuff. I sold a decent amount of stuff although didn't make much money, but got rid of a few really old pieces and that felt great. Gave away a lot of cards, talked to a lot of interesting people, possibly made some good connections and really appreciated all the nice things people had to say. I sold about four or five hardcover books, like fifteen notebooks, only a handful of cards (grrrr), one charm bracelet and a bunch of other stuff. Sold two old cameras to a good home and got rid of almost all of the about mixtapes books (finally!). Here's some pictures of my table:













No comments:

More

LINKS: Eating A Hobo - Spool Spectrum - This Moi - Wasted Youth Sound System - Weekend Party Update - Besty Q. Bramble - Todo Mundo - Rogue Femme Art - Holy Craft! Fair
Creative Commons License
This work by Rattfink Press/Ellen Arnstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

Free Blog Counter