31 July 2009

Today - Boxes!

The other day at work I found a copy of Books, Boxes, and Portfolios, which I've been searching for FOREVER (well, at a discounted price that is...). Anne used to bring this book into class when I TA'd for her and I would constantly be photocopying pages from it - it's got some of the clearest, most concise directions I've ever used.

I haven't done any work in a while but I felt like doing something fun and easy today just to get my hands busy, and so I decided to make the 3d shapes from the book. I scored some great books about bears too, and I cut them up and used some of the full bleed photos for the folding paper.






























2 comments:

betsy q. bramble said...

ooh i LIKE bear boxes

Mario Marchese said...

great boxes! great blog:)

More

LINKS: Eating A Hobo - Spool Spectrum - This Moi - Wasted Youth Sound System - Weekend Party Update - Besty Q. Bramble - Todo Mundo - Rogue Femme Art - Holy Craft! Fair
Creative Commons License
This work by Rattfink Press/Ellen Arnstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

Free Blog Counter