08 September 2009

Benches, Benches, Benches

I want to buy a bench for my living room. Yesterday Anna, Jamie, Elliott and I all went to Ikea and I finally bought some stuff for the house I've been wanting, including some DVD racks. When we got back home we rearranged our living room into something not-so-bad and finally moved out our shitty ugly uncomfortable broken 'couch', moved in jamie's plush comfy love seat. Now, I want a bench to double as a seat and a coffee table. I started searching for some this morning, knowing that ideally I'd love a slat-stlye bench, but also knowing I may not be able to afford one. So far I've looked on Etsy and Ebay, and these are what I've found that I like.

1 comment:

melanie aurora said...

first one's great but way too expensive.. second one looks a little sketchy... third one is the best obvi. and it's probably worth it because it'll last a long time and it's expandable. fourth one is too weird... last one is awesome!

More

LINKS: Eating A Hobo - Spool Spectrum - This Moi - Wasted Youth Sound System - Weekend Party Update - Besty Q. Bramble - Todo Mundo - Rogue Femme Art - Holy Craft! Fair
Creative Commons License
This work by Rattfink Press/Ellen Arnstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

Free Blog Counter