18 April 2010

Bagels, bagels, getchr bagels!

I love bagels, and so I made some. Thanks cuisinart for making it so easy that I made two batches in one evening! Also, excuse the white balance/color of the photos, my camera sucks and I can't deal with getting a new one right now/editing the photos. Sorry!








Some sesame, plain, salted, onion - some everything. Afterwards I made another batch with the roasted tomato/pepper spread I made tonight in the dough - it was my dad's brilliant idea. The spread itself is delicious, and totally perfect for bagel smearing.

1 comment:

Aubrey Longley-Cook said...

Delights. They don't know how to make bagels down south.

More

LINKS: Eating A Hobo - Spool Spectrum - This Moi - Wasted Youth Sound System - Weekend Party Update - Besty Q. Bramble - Todo Mundo - Rogue Femme Art - Holy Craft! Fair
Creative Commons License
This work by Rattfink Press/Ellen Arnstein is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License

Free Blog Counter